Collection, processing and use of personal data
In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website and the functions made available on it. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing
The person responsible according to Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
SCHMUCKGARTEN - wedding rings & wedding ring courses
Owner: Thomas Göbel Breitgang 3 52222 Stolberg
Telephone number: 02402 1022402
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose and their use
a. When visiting the website
When using the website for information purposes only www.schmuckgarten.de , i.e. if you transmit information to us in any other way, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• date and time of access,
• time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
• Name and URL of the file called up,
• Access status / HTTP status code,
• Amount of data transferred in each case,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• Browser used
• the operating system of your computer and its interface,
• the name of your access provider and
• Language and version of the browser software.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
• for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b. When using our contact / cost estimate form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website or to obtain a cost estimate. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who sent the request and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your inquiry has been dealt with.
c. When using our web shop
(1) If you would like to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need to process your order. Mandatory information required for processing the contracts is marked separately; further information is voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order.
You can voluntarily set up a customer account through which we can save your data for future purchases. When you create an account under “My Account”, the data you provide will be saved and revocable. You can always delete all other data, including your user account, in the customer area.
We can also process the data you provide in order to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you emails with technical information.
(2) Due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to save your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after [two years] we will restrict the processing, i. H. Your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, the order process is encrypted using TLS technology.
(4) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data when using our web shop for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the contact details above:
D. When registering for our newsletter
You can subscribe to a free newsletter on our website, with which we inform you about new products and special offers. When registering for the newsletter, the data from the input mask is transmitted to us. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an email address and your name. The provision of further data is voluntary and is used to address you personally and to provide you with more targeted information.
In addition, the following data is collected when you register:
IP address of the calling computer
Date and time of registration
We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to send the newsletter. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have expressly confirmed to us that you consent to the sending of the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation email asking you to click on a link to confirm that you want to receive the newsletter in the future.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent for the use of your personal data in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
Our e-mail newsletters are sent via the app "Newsletter“Uses the personal data provided by you to send and statistically evaluate the newsletter on our behalf. For the evaluation, the emails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels. In this way it can be determined whether a newsletter message has been opened and which links have been clicked. With the help of so-called conversion tracking, it can also be analyzed whether a previously defined action has taken place after clicking the link in the newsletter. Technical information is also recorded (e.g. time of access, IP address, browser type and operating system). The data is only collected in pseudonymised form and is not linked to your other personal data. A direct personal reference is excluded. This data is used exclusively for the statistical analysis of newsletter campaigns. The results of these analyzes can be used to better adapt future newsletters to the interests of the recipients.
If you want to object to the data analysis for statistical evaluation purposes, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter.
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Article 6 (1) lit. a GDPR.
The purpose of collecting the email address is to deliver the newsletter. The collection of other personal data during the registration process serves to prevent misuse of the services or the e-mail address used and to personalize the newsletter.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. After you have unsubscribed, your e-mail address will be deleted from our newsletter distribution list immediately, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your unsubscribe request at any time firstname.lastname@example.org send via email.
This also enables you to revoke your consent to the storage of the personal data collected during the registration process.
3. Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.
• the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f DS-GVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit.
• This is legally permissible and required according to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already visited us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, if you completely deactivate cookies, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
5. Analysis tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR, provided that your consent is required and given, as well as Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit.f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you to optimize our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a. Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics for web analysis. This is a service provided by Google Ireland Limited ("Google"), a company incorporated and operated under Irish law (registration number: 368047) with its registered office at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google" ). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies” (see 4.) which are stored on your computer and which enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually sent to a Google server, if necessary. in the USA, transferred and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be used by Google beforehand when it is transferred and stored on a Google server in the USA within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area shortened. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install it from: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will have to set the opt-out cookie again.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that personal references can be excluded. If the data collected about you can be linked to a person, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to improve it regularly. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR or, if your consent is required and given by you, Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR.
(6) Information from the third party provider: Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Overview of data protection:
as well as the data protection declaration:
b. Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
(1) We use Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising materials (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data from the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising materials are delivered by Google via so-called "ad servers". We use ad server cookies for this purpose, through which certain parameters for measuring success, such as the insertion of advertisements or clicks by the user, can be measured. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. The analysis values for this cookie are usually the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user is not would like to be addressed more).
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of the website of an Adwords customer and the cookie stored on their computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords customer. This means that cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect or process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. Based on these evaluations, we can see which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material; in particular, we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data that is collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our level of knowledge: By integrating AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you are visiting the corresponding part of our website have accessed or clicked on one of our advertisements. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will find out your IP address and save it.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third-party cookies, you will not receive any advertisements from third-party providers; b) by deactivating the cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com" are blocked, https://www.google.de/settings/ads, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-based advertisements of the providers who are part of the self-regulation campaign "About Ads" via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choicesThis setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanent deactivation in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR. Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org visit. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c. Facebook components, Facebook pixels, custom audiences and Facebook conversion
(1) The website also uses components from the provider Facebook Inc. (“Facebook”). Each time you visit our website, which is equipped with such a component, this component causes the browser you are using to download a corresponding representation of the component from Facebook. Through this process, Facebook is informed about which specific page of our website you are currently visiting.
(2) If you call up our website and are logged in to Facebook during the process, Facebook recognizes which specific page you are visiting from the information collected by the component and assigns this information to your personal account on Facebook. For example, if you click on the “Like” button or leave comments, this information will be sent to your personal user account on Facebook and saved there. In addition, the information that you have visited our site is passed on to Facebook. This happens regardless of whether you click on the component or not.
(3) If you want to prevent this transmission and storage of data about you and your behavior on our website by Facebook, you must log out of Facebook before you visit our site. Facebook's data protection information provides more detailed information on this, in particular on the collection and use of data by Facebook, your rights in this regard and the setting options to protect your privacy: https://de-de.facebook.com/about/privacy/. You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
(4) Within our online offer, the so-called “Facebook pixel” is used for the aforementioned purposes due to our legitimate interests in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer as well as the consent you have given, if this is necessary.
(5) With the help of the Facebook pixel, Facebook is on the one hand able to determine the visitors of our online offer as a target group for the presentation of advertisements (so-called “Facebook ads”). Accordingly, we use the Facebook pixel to only display the Facebook ads placed by us to Facebook users who have also shown an interest in our online offer or who have certain characteristics (e.g. interests in certain topics or products that are based on the visited Websites) that we transmit to Facebook (so-called "Custom Audiences"). With the help of the Facebook pixel, we would also like to ensure that our Facebook ads correspond to the potential interest of the users and are not annoying. With the help of the Facebook pixel, we can also understand the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes by seeing whether users have been redirected to our website after clicking on a Facebook ad (so-called "conversion").
(6) The processing of the data by Facebook takes place within the framework of Facebook's data usage guidelines. Accordingly, general information on the presentation of Facebook ads in the Facebook data usage guidelines: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. Special information and details about the Facebook pixel and how it works can be found in the Facebook help section: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(7) You can object to the collection by the Facebook pixel and the use of your data to display Facebook ads. To set which types of advertisements are shown to you within Facebook, you can call up the page set up by Facebook and follow the instructions there on the settings for usage-based advertising: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads. The settings are platform-independent, ie they are adopted for all devices such as desktop computers or mobile devices.
6. Google Tag Manager
This website uses the Google Tag Manager. This service enables website tags to be managed via an interface. The Google Tool Manager only implements tags. This means: no cookies are used and no personal data is recorded. The Google Tool Manager triggers other tags, which in turn may collect data. However, the Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If a deactivation has been carried out at the domain or cookie level, it will remain in effect for all tracking tags, provided that they are implemented with the Google Tag Manager.
7. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
• to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
• to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or Defense of legal claims is necessary;
• to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data but you do Need to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible;
• to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
• To complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our headquarters.
8. Right to Object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as There are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an email to is sufficient email@example.com.
9. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when you visit our website. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed key or lock symbol in the address or lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Topicality and changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was last updated in June 2020.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be accessed at any time on the website https://www.schmuckgarten.de/datenschutzerklaerung can be called up and printed out by you.